Wireless remote control key fob
Control your Honeywell home alarm system from up to 150m away with the HS3FOB1S Wireless remote control key fob. Arm and disarm the alarm with just one push of a button, or activate At Home Zoning Mode from the comfort of your bed.
- *Both HS3FOB1S and HS3FOB1N are identical and interchangeable, the only difference are the other European languages on the packaging.
Easy to use
Control your Honeywell home alarm with ease from anywhere inside or outside your home, up to 150m away. For additional peace of mind, there's even a panic button you can use to activate your alarm in case of emergencies.
Honeywell Alarm Kits
that work with the HS3FOB1S Wireless remote control key fob
Frequently asked questions
Yes. Honeywell's Quick Start Alarms (Siren based alarms) support up to 6 remote control key fobs. Apartment Alarm and Home Alarm Kits (Keypad-based alarms) support up to 5 remote control key fobs.
- Unscrew and remove the battery cover on the Siren
- Locate the row of DIP switches and ensure DIP switch 5 is set to 'ON'
- Locate the 'LEARN' button inside the battery compartment of the Siren.
- Press and hold the 'LEARN' button for 5 seconds
- The Siren will emit a single short beep and both the Comfort LEDs and the Learn LED will flash together slowly once every 2 seconds. The Siren will remain in Learn Mode for 30 seconds.
- Press the Disarm button on the remote control key fob once
- The Siren will respond by beeping.
First, check the following:
- Batteries isolation tabs on the keypad and remote control have been removed.
- Batteries in both the keypad and remote control are not flat.
- Remote Control is within effective wireless range of the keypad.
If the above steps do not work, you may need to re-link the remote control to the keypad:
- Enter Programming mode by pressing the Programme button followed by swiping a contactless tag or entering your PIN code. The keypad will play a melody to indicate success.
- Press the 'Disarm' button on the remote control, and the keypad will play a melody to indicate success.
- Press the programme button again to exit Programming Mode.
- Ensure the battery is inserted correctly by checking the polarity.
- The battery could be flat - replace the battery.